1:1 system ratio
Membrane: One 1000-HF TFC membrane element. The highest flow membrane for maximum rejection 98.5% nominal (96% minimum) of impurities.
Carbon: One Coconut Carbon Filter rated for 16,000 gallons chlorine reduction. KDF/CAT carbon available as an upgrade.
Sediment: One High Flow pleated sediment filter, washable and reusable.
Frame: Sturdy Wall Mountable Bracket
Membrane Flush Valve: for easy cleaning and significant extension of membrane life.
Easy Maintenance & Operation: Systems feature a compact design, are pre-plumbed and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- Flow Rate 1000 GPD Max
- Minimum Feed Pressure approx. 65 psi
- Recommended Feed Pressure 65 psi—85 psi
- Operating Temperature 40°F—105°F
- Operating pH 3-11
- Nominal % Rejection 98.5%
- Maximum TDS 1000 ppm
- Minimum NACL Rejection 96%
- Maximum Hardness 15 gpg
- Feed / Drain / Product connection 3/8”
- Dimensions LxWxH (in) 27x11x30
- Weight 45 lbs.
- Test Conditions: Permeate flow and salt rejection based on 550
- ppm, 150 psi, 77°F (25°C), pH 7, and 50% recovery.
- Note: Higher TDS and/or lower temperatures will reduce the
- system’s production.
Designed to flow 41 GPH (Gallons Per Hour) of RO water with an astounding.